Saturday, July 25, 2009

Why might I be experiencing sensitive teeth on one side and a very odd headache on that same side?

I have this odd headache on the right side and my teeth are very sensitive on the right side. My teeth usually only ache at night and I only get these odd heachaches at night or I awake with it. The sensitive teeth makes me think this is a dental problem, but the odd headaches are worrying me.

Why might I be experiencing sensitive teeth on one side and a very odd headache on that same side?
Could be TMJ or Gum Diease or Teeth Grinding





I would almost think you are grinding your teeth in your sleep. This does sound like teeth grinding!! Call your dentist they have a device you can use to avoid the grinding at night in your sleep. You will have sensitive teeth along with headaches with teeth grinding. You may want to research also on the internet on the teeth grinding subject. Please do contact a dentist or doctor.
Reply:Could be neuralgia.



makeup games

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net