Friday, July 31, 2009

Help...teeth sensitive!?

I had one problem of being on week two with no saliva. Yes weird but thankfully all my blood work came back fine so I resee the Doc in a couple of weeks.





The problem now is that my Doctor wanted me to get a bag of real lemon drops to possibly help the problem and after two days and maybe a dozen or so drops all of my teeth are now extremely sensitive to sweets, brushing, some foods if there is anything remotely sweet in them. Not cold as much but some?! It is so obvious that I know these drops caused it. I know they are acidic but I stilll can't figure out how it affected them that bad. I use sensitive type toothpastes but where only some places seemed sensitive before it now seems pretty bad all over.





Any ideas for repair it's been 48 hours of non use with the lemon drops? Why would they have that dramatic of an affect? My boys have dental appt.s next Friday and I thought I'd ask then but could call tomorrow.





Any dentists out there??

Help...teeth sensitive!?
SEE A DENTIST
Reply:use Sensodyne toothpaste.It works for me.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net