Friday, July 31, 2009

Sensitive teeth with braces?

I am a 30 year old woman who has worn orthodontic braces for the past 2 years. I have had few problems but after my last adjustment, 2 weeks ago, I have been experiencing extreme temperature sensitivity in the back teeth. It is affecting the lower and upper molars but it is more predominant on the lower teeth.


The pain is causing jaw and ear pain, as well.


Does anyone have any advice or have you had a similiar experience? I don't think I need to go to the orthodontist because I am sure this is common due to the nature of what is happening with my teeth.

Sensitive teeth with braces?
I had the same thing happen to me recently, I asked my Orthodontist and he checked my teeth and said there was nothing wrong with them. The pain went away after a few days but then it would return. I have no explanation for it but it suddenly stopped...Hope this helps!
Reply:Yeah, I've experienced that too. Plus constant headaches. I've a pretty low tolerance for pain that's why I bring lots of painkillers with me all the time. But then I'd get immune, so I'd change painkillers. I guess you have to consult your orthodontist if it's bothering you to the point that you're productivity at work is getting affected already. Is it?



Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net