Friday, July 31, 2009

Does using whitening strips make your teeth sensitive?

I started using the Crest whitening strips this past saturday. And I have notice that my bottom teeth are sensitive to drinking or touching them. Should I stop or will it stop feeling that way after a while? Or should I use sensitive toothpaste while using the strips? IDK if that will even make a difference.... Help :)

Does using whitening strips make your teeth sensitive?
Yes they can make your teeth sensitive. You might want to use a toothpaste for sensitive teeth. Just be sure you are not leaving them on longer than they say because it will make the sensitivity worse.
Reply:I too had this problem with them. Try Sensodyne toothpaste, or using the strips once a day instead of twice.



company

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net