Saturday, July 25, 2009

What's the best 7-12 day teeth whitening for sensitive teeth?

Well, I don't normally have sensititve teeth - except when I used teeth whitening strips. About 5 years ago, I tried Crest whitening strips (back when they didn't have a strong formula and it took about a month to see results.) Well, it really hurt my teeth because after about 2 weeks of using them, my teeth got really sensitive.


I'm afraid if I get 1 week treatment, the solution will be compounded and too strong for my teeth to handle.


What are your experiences? Thanks!

What's the best 7-12 day teeth whitening for sensitive teeth?
if you have sensitive teeth not a lot of things will work but you can use night and day tooth paste that wightens teeth i think crest has it my cousin used it and it took about a week and a half to 2 weeks but it worked really good



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net