Friday, July 31, 2009

What is the best teeth whitening for sensitive teeth?

I've used Crest white strips but they kill my teeth. I would really like a fairly reasonable way to whiten my teeth since they are in desperate need of whitening. Any suggestions?

What is the best teeth whitening for sensitive teeth?
Baking soda and a little water.
Reply:You can use a higher concentration fluoride toothpaste to help reduce sensitivity, ask your pharmacist, or even better your dentist for a prescription. You should be using a sensitive toothpaste, or a plain toothpaste that doesn't have tartar control or a whitening agent in it. You can use the strips every other day, instead of every day. BUT, if you haven't had them cleaned and checked for cavities you should do that since that could be the problem.Good luck!


JAMRDH- a dental hygienist



my bird

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net