Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sensitive teeth......what is it?

my two front teeth are super sensitive to cold and hot things that i eat.


if i eat something cold then its like a shocking pain to my front teeth and if i eat that cold item long enough its like my teeth have to warm up before they stop hurting from it.


I have gone to the dentist on regular occasions and she cannot see anything wrong with them. she took x-rays and everything.


she thought a full dental cleaning would help but it didnt.


I have had the back of one of my front teeth worked on before but all this pain did not start until recently and that was years ago when they worked on those teeth.


what could it be?


and i was wondering do those tooth pastes that say they are for sensitive teeth really work?





any suggestions may help.

Sensitive teeth......what is it?
The toothpastes do work for me. Mine only became sensitive a few years ago, and I think it's just one of those little quirks people have to live with. Get the sensitive toothpaste, i'm sure you will see a difference!



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net