Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sensitive teeth after baking soda?

Today, I brushed my teeth straight baking soda. At around two or three, when I ate, they were really sensitive! They hurt when I bite with my front teeth. Is this because of the baking soda? I was simply trying to whiten them, and they seem whiter even just after that!

Sensitive teeth after baking soda?
ya like some one said u can defently use sensodyne for a while untill the sensitivity is out .....bakind soda might have abraded ur enamel and that would cause the sensitivity...dont use it without any professional advice ....because once enamel is lost due to abrasion it cannot be regrown or repaired ....
Reply:Baking soda is an abrasive. Look at the box. You can also use it to clean your stove. Follow brushing with some ACT flouride rinse and/or switch to Sensodyne toothpaste for awhile until the sensitivity subsides.



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net