Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sensitive teeth after tooth extraction?

I had a back tooth extracted one week ago and I am having some problems with the other teeth surrounding the one that came out. They feel sensitive and sometimes painful.





Is this normal after tooth extraction?

Sensitive teeth after tooth extraction?
TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE GO BACK AND VISIT YOUR DENTIST FOR AN OPINION.
Reply:Hello, I am a Dental Assistant and I have heard this before, my suggestion would be to gargle with warm salt water, and if you can stand it peroxide as well it will help heal the tissue Ware the tooth was removed and you should make sure you floss between the other teeth it maybe food logged in them, it may bleed but it will heal with continued use (flossing). If you notice no change in another week, go back to your dentist and tell him your problem, it might be something else.



safety

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net