Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why are my teeth so sensitive?

I recently got my braces off in December after 3.5 LONG years. Whenever I drink something cold, like water, my teeth start to hurt because they are so sensitive. Does this have anything to do with my braces? Do you have a suggestion to fix this annoying problem? Please!?!?

Why are my teeth so sensitive?
the nerve in your teeth could be exposed or near the surface of your teeth,


not much you can do besides brushing your teeth with sensitive toothpaste.
Reply:Teeth are sensitive for three reasons. Decay, gum recession where the root of the tooth is exposed, and thin teeth (like your front teeth) with big healthy nerves in them.


Depending on when your last cleaning and check up was, you should speak with your dentist/dental hygienist about this. Try to figure out which teeth are sensitive. Front teeth, back teeth, top or bottom, left or right.



company

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net