Sunday, August 2, 2009

2 questions 1 about headaches and 1 about sensitive teeth...?

I've been getting constant headaches I take ibuprofen and nothing happens what do u suggest to get rid of these headaches?





for some reason now when i drink cold drinks my teeth hurt...what do you suggest?

2 questions 1 about headaches and 1 about sensitive teeth...?
As far as the headache goes, ibprofen is not meant for those. Try Excedrin, or Tylenol or just anything that is specified for a headache.


Ibprofen is meant for anti-inflmammatory, and actually can cause headaches... I know I have been taking it for years almost daily and my mother is a nurse.





As far as the teeth, you may have a need to go to the dentist. A sign of a needed root canal is sensitivity to cold on your teeth. Or you could just be having temporary issues.





Hope that helped some!
Reply:Jesus is the cure for all the reasons all the seasons. flush your nose with a saline solution from Walgreen's store. Sounds like infection. While at Walgreen's pick up a toothpaste called syondine for sensitive teeth it does work the first time you use it that and prayer



hair tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net