Sunday, August 2, 2009

Re: Lumineers....I have extremly sensitive teeth, anyone out there know if getting Lumineers would help?

After years of sensodyne and tooth varnishing I am at my wits end with my tooth sensitivity. Everything hurts, even brreathing some days. I am considering veneers but heard about Lumineers, anyone out there know if this would help?

Re: Lumineers....I have extremly sensitive teeth, anyone out there know if getting Lumineers would help?
Having either veneers or lumineers applied involves grinding down some of the natural tooth surface, and for some people this can *increase* tooth sensitivity. Lumineers may require less loss of the natural tooth surface to apply than ordinary veneers, but you should check with your dentist about the best approach for extremely sensitive teeth. Have you also considered bonding? There is generally some light etching of the tooth surface to prep for the bonding, but this procedure can leave more of your original tooth intact than either veneers or lumineers. Good luck! :)



auto financing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net