Monday, April 20, 2009

Sensitive Teeth...?

I have super senstive teeth. I use sensitive tooth paste and try not to have anything too cold or too hot.I had a tounge ring and took it out because I felt that was causing a lot of the problem, but my teeth have ALWAYS been sensitive. My question is...what are some things that can help reduce the sensitivty of my teeth? I

Sensitive Teeth...?
You need to talk to your dentist and make sure that you don%26#039;t have any cavities or weak spots on your teeth. I have sensitive teeth too, mostly because I grind them in my sleep. My dentist had me fitted for a night guard that I wear every night, and that has helped tremendously. He also told me to use a fluoride rinse, like ACT, every day.
Reply:Sensodyne is a very helpful toothpaste!



accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net