Monday, April 20, 2009

Sensitive teeth???

Two-three of my teeth have been so sensitive these past 2-3 days. When I drink cold water it is so sensitive, as well as brushing my teeth its so sensitive. I brushed my teeth really hard the other day (which i shouldnt have), and I have also been using a new toothbrush..and began flossing more regularly again. I think I mightve brushed too hard and the gumline is so sensitive that when I pick at my tooth near the gumline, its so sensitive and I can kind of feel a little ridge...like its the 2nd layer of my tooth. Im thinking I have dentinal sensitivity? I just used a toothpaste with fluoride in it, it kind of helps a bit. But im not sure whether this is a really bad cavity or just sensitivity. I hope I dont need a root canal =(. Im making an appointment tomorrow to see the dentist.


What do you guys think this could be?

Sensitive teeth???
I think it%26#039;s normal tooth sensitivity. Try using Sensodyne toothpaste.
Reply:Root canals are usually only for teeth that have experienced nerve damage. This may have occurred because of an untreated cavity or injury. You%26#039;re most likely experiencing a cavity that can be treated with a simple filling.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net